Deutsche Bank, pre-eminent provider of liquidity in the world’s foreign exchange markets has announced the launch of its next generation FX trading platform on Autobahn. Deutsche Bank is German financial services company and one the biggest bank in Europe. In 2009 Deutsche Bank was ranked as the largest FX dealer in the world and held 21% of the market. In 2012 the company confirmed its eight-year title as the most significant liquidity provider to Asian currency market by Euromoney magazine.
The new FX platform is expected to increase efficiencies and volumes, contributing to Deutsche Bank’s commitment to trade EUR 1 trillion every week within the next two years. Deutsche Bank is the world’s largest FX bank by market share1 and a leader in FX e-commerce solutions.
New functionalities include the market’s first combined electronic and voice trade blotter across all execution channels, and direct access to Deutsche Bank’s FX and cross-product research and real-time commentary alerts directly from the trading floor.
The new platform is tailored to each client and client segment, delivering superior workflow integration and diverse functionality based on state of the art technology. The new platform allows Deutsche Bank to respond quickly and efficiently to change whether market, regulatory or client driven, no matter how simple or complex the requirement.
Deutsche Bank’s next generation FX trading platform:
- The first FX platform to provide a combined electronic and voice trade blotter showing all trades regardless of execution channel. This enables clients to perform aggregation, roll forward and allocation of trades, giving customers greater accessibility and control of their trades
- The first to offer streaming non-deliverable swaps
- Accessible via Deutsche Bank’s Autobahn App Market, the first ‘App-based’ electronic client offering in the financial services industry, providing a central access point to the bank’s full suite of electronic services as well as research, real-time market commentary, charting applications, analytics and market data
- An enhanced set of complex order types including contingent, multi-leg and algorithmic orders
- Built using modular and highly flexible technology that allows clients to build baskets of applications that meet their specific needs
Zar Amrolia, Global Head of Foreign Exchange at Deutsche Bank, said; “As the world’s largest FX bank Deutsche Bank prides itself on providing the deepest liquidity and cutting edge execution services. This launch represents a quantum leap forward for the FX market at a time when volumes continue to increase. Our new platform delivers the latest tools to ensure the continued success of our clients in the world’s largest market.”
Ian O’Flaherty, Global Head of FX eSales, said; “We have consistently developed new products and electronic services that set the standard for the global FX industry. This launch has been keenly anticipated. It represents the latest milestone in delivering the liquidity and services our clients need in a fast moving market and evolving regulatory landscape.”
In other news, PFSoft, a Ukraine forex software developer, announced today that Deutsche Bank joins the list of 30+ institutions, providing liquidity to its Protrader 2 forex platform. Protrader 2 trading platform is connected to 30+ liquidity providers and data feeds, and last week they added the new one to this list – Deutsche Bank.
A spokesperson said, “The connection to Deutsche Bank is a great addition to our growing list of liquidity providers. Various integrations allow platform’s users operating on different markets simultaneously and get the maximal profit with smart-order routing and price-aggregation tools. PFSoft isn’t going to stop expanding the list of integrations, so we consider new requests from our partners and clients. Usually the implementation of new integration takes approximately 3 weeks”.